Best use of Data Science/AI for Customer Experience
Entries for Best Use of Data Science/AI for Customer Experience must be self-nominated.
Customer Experience is the outcome of a wide variety of interactions that a customer can have with an organisation, it’s brand and its touchpoints. Entries to this award MUST showcase how they have applied Data Science/AI as part of a live implementation to improve the experience of their customers.
The solutions/products described in the entry must have been developed within the past 12-18 months.
It is recommended that your application is submitted in data science context rather than marketing literature as each submission will be marked against the criteria set out below and will be reviewed by a data science professional.
Nominees will be scored on a number of different criteria, receiving a score out of 100.
- Demonstrate the organisation’s understanding of the business problem, particularly as it relates to customer experience; describe the key stakeholders and customers. Document how the project came about and how your organisation got it off the ground. [10 Points]
- Document the solution developed for the business problem, paying particular attention to the aspects related to customer experience. Provide an overview of the implementation of the solution and how it was deployed. Showcase the complexities and challenges you faced and how you overcame them. [15 Points]
- Describe the data science skills, tools and techniques that were applied in order to deliver this project, in terms of both quantitative analysis of datasets and the application of Data Science/AI techniques for improving the customers’ experience. [15 Points]
- Outline the innovation in your solution. What differentiates it from other customer experience solutions that have been applied to the same problem? [20 Points]
- Clearly describe how your solution to the business problem is delivering real business value, with a strong focus on how it is impacting customer experience. How is the impact on Customer Experience being measured? What other impacts is the solution having on the business. [30 Points]
- Describe your vision for your solution into the future. What other areas of customer experience do you plan to address through the application of Data Science/AI? [10 points]