Best of use of Data Science/AI for Health, Wellbeing & MedTech
Sponsored by SPONSOR NAME
Entries for Best Use of Data Science/AI for Health, Wellbeing & MedTech must be self-nominated.
The Health, Wellbeing and Medical Technology (MedTech) industries support strong, vibrant and healthy communities.
- They help create healthy living environments that reduce the likelihood of physical illness, disease, and improve mental health.
- They support the achievement and maintenance of physical fitness and stability.
- They support those suffering with illnesses to improve their quality of life.
Entries for this award MUST showcase how they have applied Data Science/AI as part of a live implementation to progress individual and community health and wellbeing.
The solutions/products described in the entry must have been developed within the past 12-18 months.
It is recommended that your application is submitted in data science context rather than marketing literature as each submission will be marked against the criteria set out below and will be reviewed by a data science professional.
Nominees will be scored on a number of different criteria, receiving a score out of 100
- Demonstrate the organisation’s understanding of the opportunity, specifically as it relates to health and wellbeing; describe the impact on the individual and community of a solution to the problem. Document how the project came about and how your organisation got it off the ground. [10 Points]
- Document the solution developed for the opportunity, paying particular attention to the aspects related to individual and community health and wellbeing. Provide an overview of the implementation of the solution and how it was deployed. Showcase the complexities and challenges you faced and how you overcame them. [15 Points]
- Describe the data science/AI skills, tools and techniques that were applied in order to deliver this project, in terms of both quantitative analysis of datasets and the application of Data Science/AI techniques for improving the health and wellbeing of the individual and the community. [15 Points]
- Outline the innovation in your solution. What differentiates it from other health and wellbeing solutions that have been applied to the same problem? [20 Points]
Health & Business Impact
- Clearly describe how your solution to the opportunity is delivering real business value, with a strong focus on how it is impacting health and wellbeing. How is the impact on health and wellbeing being measured? What other impacts is the solution having on the business? [30 Points]
- Describe your vision for your solution into the future. What other areas of individual and community health and wellbeing do you plan to address through the application of Data Science/AI? [10 points]